Nasarawa State Teachers' Service Commission Recruitment Portal
NASARAWA STATE TEACHERS’ SERVICE COMMISSION LAFIA ADVERTISEMENT ON RECRUITMENT OF TEACHERS
- This is to notify the general public that, His Excellency, Engr. Abdullahi A Sule, Executive Governor of Nasarawa State, has graciously granted the Nasarawa State Teachers’ Service Commission approval for the recruitment of additional teachers for our Secondary Schools in the State.
- Consequent upon the above, the Nasarawa State Teachers Service Commission hereby advertises vacancies in the following teaching subjects and qualifications: B. Ed, B.A (ED), B.SC. (ED) and NCE in Sciences and Languages.
- Sciences: Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, PHE, Home Economics, Integrated Science, Agric Science, Geography, Computer Science, Biology, Economics. Non Educationists and HND in the Sciences and Languages with PGDE can also apply
- Technical: Basic Technology, Intro Technology
- Languages: English, French, Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo
- National Teachers Registration Council certificate is an added advantage
- Applicants are expected to upload all the necessary documents on the portal, print it out and bring to the examination centre on a date to be announced later.
- Portal will be accessed free of charge for the period of two weeks beginning from 15th to 28th November, 2021, using this link: tsc.nasarawastate.gov.ng.
Signed: Pastor Benjamin Chindo Baka
For: The Executive Chairman
NASARAWA STATE TEACHERS’ SERVICE COMMISSION LAFIA
Requirements for Interview
Applicants that wrote and passed the Computer Based Test are to check the date of the their interviews and are to come along with All Original Credentials for the interview.
Important Credentials include;
Applicants Invited for the Interview should note the following;
- Passport MUST be coloured, clear and recent,
- Passport MUST clearly show an applicant face,
- Uploaded Properly (Not rotated in any direction),
- Verification of Applications by Board
- Call for CBT for Qualified Applicants
- Final List